We collect the following types of User information: (the following items below, 1.1. up to 1.2, will be hereinafter simply referred to as “information”).1.1. Information for Analysis
– To always maintain the Services updated and improve their quality, we reserve the right to use software and monitoring systems to collect information from all users, including You. Such information include files/access registration data via the internet for all Users, including You, such as browsing habits and personal User interests. Supr can also store information provided when the user accesses the Service, such as language used, date, time, SMS, telephone number, type and model of equipment used, etc.
– We may use devices identifiers, through remote storage or in your small data files that allow us to specifically identify you, including software and hardware.
– By refusing access to the applicable monitoring, You impede the availability of Our services in the best and most complete way for You.1.2. Log file
– Log file information is automatically transmitted to Supr by your internet browser (including mobile) whenever You request access to or visit Supr and/or our Services (also when the user downloads any content from Supr).
– When You use the Service, our servers automatically record certain information, including, but not limited to (i) the User Internet Protocol (IP); (ii) User type of internet browser; (iii) User mobile device or cell phone; (iv) the number of clicks and the way the User interacts with Service content and links, including pages visited, accessed content and information, frequency and hour of site access.2. Utilization of Information.
We may, but are not limited to, utilize the above described Information for the following uses as specified below:
– Assisting in the accessing of information and Content efficiently after accessing the Service;
– Recording information for access so You do not have to provide it each time when connecting to Supr;
– Providing content and/or information directed to You and other users, including but not limited to, advertisements or promotions;
– Improving, testing and monitoring the efficiency of our Service;
– Developing and testing new products and tools in our Service;
– Monitoring information relevant to Supr and its partners, such as the total number of visitors, habit and behavior of navigation and use of Supr by users, traffic and demographic patterns and characteristics and profiles of users;
– Diagnosing and correcting any problems or issues in the Supr system; and
– Automatically updating Supr or any software related to the Service.3. Sharing of your Information.
– Third parties who assist Us in providing the Service, which will have access to Information and Content, in a reasonable way necessary for the provision and improvement of the Service.
– Third parties responsible for advertisements or promotions linked through/in the Service, considering that such information will be useful for directing and/or guiding advertising and promotions that are especially in the best interest of the User.
– To protect the User, We can remove data/information or part of data/information that can identify You and the other users when providing Information and/or Content to our partners. We may also combine your Information and your Content with other users, in order to make difficult the association of referred-to information to You and to protect your information and content, and as such we are not responsible for such conduct.3.2. Legal solicitation and prevention of damages
Welcome to Supr!